Friday, November 11, 2011

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Release Day!


The wait has ended, and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is now officially on store shelves! If you are reading this at 12:00am EST on 11.11.11, then know that I am currently at my local gaming store picking up a pre-ordered copy of my very own.  Yes, I know that my poor computer won't be able to run Skyrim and thus there is no point in buying now ... I wanted the physical map that came with pre-orders though.  I'm a sucker like that for gaming maps.

Later this weekend I'll post pictures of the box's contents just in case you care about that kind of thing.  In the meantime celebrate Skyrim's release by watching the game related videos below.

Happy gaming!

Behind the Scenes - A tour with Todd Howard through the offices of Bethesda in Rockville, Maryland.



The Sound of Skyrim


The World of Skyrim

 
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Demo Part 1



The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Demo Part 2  




The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Demo Part 3  



  Image: Source

No comments:

Post a Comment